Wednesday, August 4

i have no title.

dear sheldon,

i'm sorry. i know i always have so much to tell you, but my life is slowing being eaten up by textbooks and word documents.  and studying another language too much that my brain starts to think in it. it's horrible.

i have no more pictures for you. because all i take pictures of on my phone are bits of textbook, notes, diagrams, notes, chemistry pracs, and some more notes. i can't draw anything either, except galvanic and electrolytic cells. and maybe like.. a parabola. LOL 8)

post-it notes seem to be eating up my room too. i can see at least like 50 of those yellow squares just in my peripherals HAHAHAH. and there are so many little pieces of paper with industrial chem scribbles everywhere, it hurts my eyes. my desk can't seem to breathe much anymore. 

my brain is now trained to regurgitate solvay process equations, freaking japanese senior structures, super lame PE acronyms and what doctor Frankie & harrison ford running blades (LOLwhutt?!) have in common. it's boring. but s'all good.


tomorrow's the last day of school for two weeks. & after that, there's only four weeks of high school. ):






trials starting friday. it's time to shine.
(note to self: go buy some glitter pens just for your exams. LOLLL)

ps. sheldon, please don't be angry at me if i betray you for tumblr? thanks.

-------------♥

man. i FREAKING need you right now. like so FREAKING much.
but it's cool, cause You're right here :)

ILYYYYYjc. like.. freaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment