Monday, October 19

SA part II. and otherrr.

welcome back happy campers :)

it's been a while yes? this is for all the things i was going to write last post but forgot. which should be a lot of stuff but i'll forget again, seeing as.. it's been a while. well not really, but i can't remember things as easily as my brain should. i think i wrote about this before ? unless information in my brain kick out all the important stuff i should have in there. like the fact that cucumbers are 96% water. and guess where i read that, lool.

anywho, i managed to finish 5 seasons of scrubs these holidays. it's funny coz sometimes the way JD thinks to himself reminds me of how i talk to myself .. slash blog. what a waste of time. HAHA and dr cox just called JD dorothy, LOL.  i'm awesome :)

oh i remember what i was thinking on the plane. i was eating my super overpriced apricot danish that i bought from the airport. it was such a hassle to get it out of the overhead compartments. i've said this in previous post, i think. well yeah. it wasn't even directly above us and everyone would be watching you reach up coz i sat in the very front. and i'm short. anyway, the guy that sold it to me told me the filling was pineapple. so, excited to eat my pineapple danish for dinner, i realised it wasn't pineapple damnit, it was apricot. my tastebuds don't lie DX. stupid danish. there's nothing wrong with apricot, but sometimes it tastes funny.

nah i lie, this post isn't SA part II. it's just otherrr, hehe.

beached it thursday. originally it was our social shopping day, but beach overrided it. wasn't feeling so great about the idea to begin with, but might as well go see everyone again before holidays end. gurh but besides that, the whole day was such a waste of time. oh, i bought another dress for social though, LOL. it's now my 3rd choice, but i'll probably go with it to match colours. won't go much more into detail. ferry'd back to city for some shopping. then trained to stra for buldak... again. we seem to love that place for some weird reason. then HOME! yes finally <3

i'm sorry random asian that took that photo for us, but you kinda suck at aiming, lol. ohwell (:

wkejrhkjghguhhhhh back to school today! :( meaning my sleeping plan slash body clock screwed itself up already. i normally wake up during period 5, or lunch.. how the heck am i supposed to cope with morning class. what a bummer. i'm so not in the mood to start year 12 atm. even though we're supposed to start year 12 course next week. but all my teachers are being rebels and starting already D: well not all, just chem and PE. and now that i think about it, PE's such a useless subject lol. 

i can't help but think how much the man on the cover of my shakespeare book looks like Ted from scrubs, HAHAHA. he makes me laugh. 

anyway! social is in 4 days! woah time flies so fast. but our excitement about it all kind of expired already. and knowing that we have nowhere to sleep that night kind of ruins it even more, haha. pre's and after's will probably be organised the day before, lol. yet i still don't know what to wear :(

rofl, i took a picture of my phone for the last 3 pictures XD. i don't like the first one much coz it's a bit big, but it's the one that matchesss. the second one's not really a choice, coz i didn't buy it. just thought i'd put it up there anyway haha. i like the third one, but i only have the skirt, lol. i can go with the fourth one, but my top makes me look hobo hahaha. OHWELL, it's only social. future me can decide about what to wear :). 

and so i was digging up old photos again, coz i have nothing better to do. well actually i have lots of things better to do. but i'd rather not, haha. i found this ! one of the many photos we took when we were playing around with kazuma's DSi. our faces look funny where the picture joins/repeats whatever.

AWYUHHH. nba season is starting again! in 8 days? hopefully our TV can receive one hd, unlike last time. sighh, you disappointed me stupid flatscreen. anyway! yaaayyy, shaq and lebron are on the same team! :DDD cavaliers will kill lakers this time! shaq, use your super tallness that i don't have. and lebron, just be awesome as always. hah. AND WIINNN!! ..please? ;) lol. 

urgh, and even though how i met your mother season 5 has been out for a while, i still havn't watched any of it :(. bummerrr. same with gossip girl season 3. but that's okay, i have my scrubbing to do, hah. get it? no i don't get it either, loool fail.

yeah i don't really have anything else to blog about. i forgot everything already. good day. 

edittt//YUH that's right... yeah. hm. 
(LOLL i just typed happy birthday =0=) 

GOOD LUCK TO HSC'ers ! don't stress, do your best and God will do the rest! ;)

-------------♥

i love you, o lord, my strength. the lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom i take refuge. he is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. i call to the lord, who is worthy of praise, and i am saved from my enemies.

psalms 18:1-3.
i can never thank you enough. for everything. you're so frgn amazing. 

ILYjc.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment