Monday, February 1

'i'll do it later'..

ahhah, four days in a roww yeee! i don't know why i'm here. pinch & punch for the first day of the monthhhh. 

i'm just procrastinating. still have to do:
3 jap essays by wednesday :/
2 more Q's of PE by thurs
& a belonging essay. 

but i've been like nonstop youtubing these few days LOL, i don't know why. new fetish i suppose. it went from acoustic covers (still aree ;D), america's next top model, suite life of zack and cody, then nba/lebron lol, quest crew, now america's next best dance crew. and they're taking up like half of my ipod tv shows, hah.

yeah i know, noone's going to watch my videos anyway lol.



oh, we got 2u back today. t'was.. eh :/ 4 x 2 = 6. epic fail.

i have nothing so say. i shouldn't update this often, it's weird. toodles :)

-------------♥

you are my redeemer, my provider, my shepherd and my light. 
what is there in this whole world that you can't do?
create in me a clean heart, o God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. psalm 51:10
you're awesome.

ilyjc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment